lunedì 19 marzo 2007

Why don't we share advice, suggestions or helps about the university world, exams, books and professors?
Every time students meet on Maldura's classrooms or during the break they ask to each other questions like: "What exam are you studying for?", "Do you know anything about this exam?", "Is e. g. Glottodidattica really difficult?" and "What about professor...?".
Questions like these are not new and unusual, and we know that if we want to survive at college we need to share this kind of information, every student does it, so, why don't we do it here in this blog?! It can also be a great opportunity to keep in touch with the people of our English class!

3 commenti:

Alida ha detto...

Dear Shoun!
What a nice blog!!
I agree with you on what you wrote about blogs and I consider the purpose of your page very interesting. In addition I really like the structure of your blog and the photos you put on it (including one of my best friends!!!:))
How was the match in Rome? and what did you do afterwards?
I also want to let you know that we are having some problems with the exam we chose. One book won't be enough! Elena forwarded you an email in which everything is explained.
We should meet and decide what to do now!
many hughs
Ali!

Viola ha detto...

Dear Shoun,
you really had a great idea! It would have been even better if we could have done this earlier!Anyway, good job with the blog!Love,
viola

Her Royal Highness Susanne ha detto...

Hi Tania!!
I like your blog and the pictures are nice! I read that you were in Rome last weekend! How was the match? I hope you had fun!
It is a good idea to use the blog in order to share information! I hope you will tell us more about your experience in Ireland. It sounds as you had a great time!!See you soon,
susanne